Rate the City players’ performances during 1-0 home victory over Middlesbrough
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City made it five wins from seven Championship games with their 1-0 home victory over Middlesbrough. Here's your chance to rate the performances of the Canaries players.
German midfielder Tom Trybull celebrates his new contract with a thumping effort to put the hosts in front just before the break, with Boro reduced to 10 men after 28 minutes when striker Rudy Gestede was sent off.
Other results meant City stayed 13th in the table and eight points adrift of the top six but with home form picking up – winning two of their last three games – supporters' faith in the work of head coach Daniel Farke and sporting director Stuart Webber is growing.
The Canaries are now within two points of Boro in ninth place though and well clear of any relegation worries, thanks to a 17-point cushion.
Next up is a difficult trip to second-placed Derby County next Saturday, who maintained their pursuit of leaders Wolves with a 3-0 home win over Brentford.
You may also want to watch:
• Let us know your ratings above
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 9 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder