Quiz: Cardiff City v Norwich City - here is a starter for 10
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City fans turn their attention away from the transfer window and back to the bread and butter of the Championship with a trip to Cardiff on Saturday.
It could provide supporters with their first proper look at new signings Mitchell Dijks and Yanic Wildschut when the Canaries take on the Bluebirds.
It promises to be a tough assignment for Alex Neil's men, who have not won on the road since beating Wolves in October whilst Cardiff have won their last three home games in the league.
But ahead of the clash we thought we would test your knowledge of the Welsh side and City's past encounters with them.
City famously beat them to that last automatic promotion place in 2011 but can you remember who the Bluebirds stuttered against to leave the door ajar for Paul Lambert's side to secure promotion at Portsmouth?
You may also want to watch:
Google searches are not allowed and there are no prizes but getting 10 out of 10 - it's all for fun!
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation