Watch how it all went so wrong for Norwich City at QPR
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's disappointing run of form continued with a 4-1 defeat at QPR on Easter Monday – here's your chance to pick through the bones of where it went wrong.
The Canaries have now won just one of their last 10 Championship games following the Loftus Road loss, despite having gone ahead late in the first half.
Josh Murphy forced an own goal in the 38th minute but less than 60 seconds after the restart the hosts were level after a tidy finish from Massimo Luongo.
Matt Smith put Rangers ahead in the 55th minute, using his height to beat City keeper Angus Gunn to a high ball after Grant Hanley had blocked a shot and the ball had spun high in the air.
The Rs had their tails up and were overwhelming the Canaries, moving 3-1 ahead after big striker Smith beat Christoph Zimmermann in the air and Ebere Eze picked up the knock-down to score.
You may also want to watch:
The rout was completed by Ryan Manning, making amends for his own goal with a fine header from a Jordan Bidwell cross from the left, climbing high above Jamal Lewis to make it 4-1.
• You can watch back the goals in the video above
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash