‘Three wins in three is a fantastic feeling’ – Canaries fans delighted with win at QPR
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Winning a third successive Championship match has left Norwich City fans delighted with the progress of Daniel Farke's team following this evening's 1-0 win at Queens Park Rangers.
The Canaries followed up the previous weekend's 1-0 home victory over promotion hopefuls Middlesbrough and the midweek 2-1 success at Reading with a third win on the spin, thanks to a chested finish from in-form striker Teemu Pukki midway through the second half at Loftus Road.
Pukki scored for the fifth game on the bounce for the club and country, taking his overall tally to eight in 12 games and six in 10 for City, having signed on a free transfer this summer.
The three points leaves Farke's team 11th in the table after nine matches but just two points short of the top six and four adrift of leaders Leeds, who saw their unbeaten run brought to an end by Birmingham earlier in the day.
• Take a look at some of the best of the reaction above and below
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 6 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 7 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 10 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend