‘Three wins in three is a fantastic feeling’ – Canaries fans delighted with win at QPR
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Winning a third successive Championship match has left Norwich City fans delighted with the progress of Daniel Farke's team following this evening's 1-0 win at Queens Park Rangers.
The Canaries followed up the previous weekend's 1-0 home victory over promotion hopefuls Middlesbrough and the midweek 2-1 success at Reading with a third win on the spin, thanks to a chested finish from in-form striker Teemu Pukki midway through the second half at Loftus Road.
Pukki scored for the fifth game on the bounce for the club and country, taking his overall tally to eight in 12 games and six in 10 for City, having signed on a free transfer this summer.
The three points leaves Farke's team 11th in the table after nine matches but just two points short of the top six and four adrift of leaders Leeds, who saw their unbeaten run brought to an end by Birmingham earlier in the day.
• Take a look at some of the best of the reaction above and below
- 1 Norfolk pub named one of the UK's best eateries with a view
- 2 'I couldn't believe it' - West Norfolk villages hit by flash flooding
- 3 Landowner to close path after abuse from dog owners letting pets off lead
- 4 Could some Norfolk schools be set for three-day weeks?
- 5 'Help yourself' - farmer gives away tonnes of onions damaged by heatwave
- 6 Blaze near children's playground in Norwich believed to be arson
- 7 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 8 Nine fire crews tackle blaze at industrial estate
- 9 Man in 30s arrested on suspicion of drug dealing in rural village
- 10 Car carrying six children not wearing seatbelts caught on A47