Preview: Manchester United v Norwich City
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City take on Manchester United on Saturday at 3pm.
Manchester United, currently fourth in the Premier League, could have Wayne Rooney, Chris Smalling and Ander Herrera back in action.
Rooney - whose next appearance will be his 500th for United - has missed three games due to an ankle injury and Smalling and Herrera have been sidelined by groin and hamstring problems respectively, but all three have trained for a full week building up to the match.
Ashley Young is a doubt with a knock and Bastian Schweinsteiger remains suspended, while Jesse Lingard (leg), Matteo Darmian (hamstring), Marcos Rojo (shoulder), Antonio Valencia (foot) and Luke Shaw (leg) are all unavailable.
Norwich, who dropped into the relegation zone last week, will be without on-loan Liverpool defender Andre Wisdom (hamstring).
Goalkeeper John Ruddy is available for selection as the club continue an internal investigation into his involvement in a late-night fracas at a city-centre taxi rank, but Declan Rudd is expected to again be first choice at Old Trafford.
Winger Matt Jarvis, on loan from West Ham, has stepped up his rehabilitation from a knee injury and could feature after Christmas.
Last five league matches: Man Utd W W D D L; Norwich W L D L D
- 1 Crumbling coast fear means Norfolk's 'golf ball' radar must be moved
- 2 Rare insect spotted in Norfolk for first time in nearly 100 years
- 3 Pub gets dozens of calls asking - 'Do you know there's a dog on your roof?'
- 4 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 5 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 6 Norwich street named one of the most beautiful in the world
- 7 Yobs pictured climbing on vandalised charity dinosaur
- 8 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 9 The days you can visit Wroxham Barns for a fiver this month
- 10 'We just want to hold our son' - Plea for help to bring miracle baby home
Top scorers: Wayne Rooney & Anthony Martial (Man Utd) 7; Nathan Redmond (Norwich) 4
Match odds: H 2-5 A 15-2 D 17-5
Referee: Michael Oliver (Northumberland)
•Pick up the EDP on Saturday for the best pre-match coverage in the Pink 'Un.
•We'll have live coverage of the match on this site from 1.45pm on Saturday