Press conference recap: Leitner worry for Canaries ahead of trip to Hull
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke spoke to the media this lunchtime, ahead of Norwich City's pursuit of a seventh successive Championship victory.
The league leaders head to Hull for a Tuesday evening battle at the KCom Stadium, with the Tigers sitting second from bottom following a 2-0 home loss to top-six chasing Nottingham Forest on Saturday.
The Canaries are flying high at the summit, two points clear of nearest challengers Middlesbrough, after a fine 4-1 victory at Swansea on Saturday.
That sealed a sixth win on the spin for Farke's impressive team and saw four goals scored in a third consecutive match by a Norwich team for the first time since March 1933.
Now the Canaries face a different type of test, against three lowly sides, with the trip to Hull to be followed by home games against Rotherham and Bolton on successive Saturdays.
You may also want to watch:
• Follow updates from the press conference above from around 12.30pm
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 7 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Loan possibility remains for Skipp