Press conference recap: Canaries prepare for cup clash with Bournemouth
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City are preparing for a tough trip to Bournemouth and Daniel Farke provided his latest team news bulleting at his pre-match press conference this afternoon.
The Canaries' head coach will be speaking to the media at Colney from around 1pm, providing his latest team news bulletin ahead of Tuesday's trip to the south coast.
City are in fine form ahead of the Carabao Cup fourth round tie, winning nine and drawing two of their last 12 games in all competitions, beating Brentford 1-0 at Carrow Road on Saturday to sit fourth in the Championship table.
That run of form was kick-started by a 3-1 win away to Cardiff in the second round of the Carabao Cup, so head to Bournemouth looking for a second Premier League scalp of the campaign.
Norwich beat League Two side Stevenage in the first round and followed the win at Cardiff with a 4-3 win over League One side Wycombe in round three, featuring a Jordan Rhodes hat-trick.
Bournemouth currently sit second in the top flight and have only been beaten twice this season.
They beat fourth tier opposition when they joined the competition in the second round, beating MK Dons 3-1 at home and edged past Championship side Blackburn 3-2 at the Vitality Stadium in the last round, thanks to a late Callum Wilson goal.
- 1 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 2 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 3 Six fire crews battle large field blaze in south Norfolk
- 4 Drought declared in Norfolk
- 5 Corrections made to prices at Yarmouth's new leisure centre
- 6 Film crews for Paramount crime series to visit ANOTHER Norfolk village
- 7 Nine fire crews battling large field blaze near Norwich
- 8 Here's when parents can get complimentary tickets to BeWILDerwood
- 9 Smoke billows over Norwich as fire breaks out at Mousehold Heath
- 10 Behind the scenes at Britain's most dilapidated hospital
The Cherries reached the quarter-finals of the League Cup for the first time in 2015, losing 3-1 at home to Liverpool, and also made the quarters last season, losing 2-1 at Chelsea.
• You can follow updates from the press conference above from around 1pm