Predict the Norwich City score and compete against Jeremy Goss, Iwan Roberts and Darren Eadie
- Credit: Daniel Chesterton/Focus Images
Southampton are next up in our Norwich City Win, Lose or Draw game where Canaries fans get to pit their wits against our writers, Norwich City legends Darren Eadie, Jeremy Goss and Iwan Roberts and presenters Jake Humphrey, Simon Thomas and Chris Goreham.
Before every Premier League game our panel of writers, presenters and Norwich City Hall of Famers will submit their predictions.
Norwich City fans will cast their vote in the poll on this page and the outcome with the largest percentage the day before the game will be the fans' prediction.
Guessing the correct outcome (win, lose or draw) will result in three points, with five bonus points on offer for guessing the correct score.
You can see what others have predicted, along with the league table at www.pinkun.com/winlosedraw
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed