Poll: Who will be Norwich City’s key man in first leg of play-off clash with Ipswich Town?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Excitement continues to build ahead of Saturday's first leg of the Championship play-off semi-final between Norwich City and Ipswich Town – but who will be the key player on the pitch?
In yesterday's poll we asked Canaries fans which, if any, of Town's players would they happily add to City's playing squad if rivalry and finances were not an issue.
Out of over 1,300 votes cast in the poll, the most popular answer with 35% of the votes was for none of the Blues players being good enough to play in the current Norwich side.
The player to receive the most votes was Town's top scorer, 27-goal striker Daryl Murphy, with 22% of the votes. Highly rated full-back Tyrone Mings was third with 15% and striker Freddie Sears was fourth with 11%.
Today's poll takes a look at the Canaries players and which of Alex Neil's squad will prove the key man inside the Portman Road cauldron on Saturday.
Will goalkeeper John Ruddy be crucial to City making sure they are still in with a chance of winning the tie ahead of the second leg at Carrow Road?
How about 15-goal midfielder and player-of-the-season Bradley Johnson? Will his strength, determination and goal threat prove decisive?
- 1 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 4 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 5 'Our homes will be destroyed' - Neighbours' fears over proposed pylon route
- 6 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 7 Scammers targeting Norfolk homes with fake parcel deliveries
- 8 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 9 Sweet Briar Road has now reopened
- 10 Heavy delays on major Norfolk road after crash
Cast your vote in the poll above and check back to www.pinkun.com throughout the day for the latest news ahead of the big game.