Who has been your favourite signing since City’s 2017 revamp?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images
Who has been your favourite signing since Norwich City's new football structure was put in place last year?
Finland international Teemu Pukki has proved a hit after being signed on a free transfer this summer but he is far from the only success story since Stuart Webber arrived as sporting director in April 2017, to be followed by Daniel Farke as head coach the following month.
Which signing has proved to be your favourite Canaries addition so far though? That doesn't necessarily have to mean the best in terms of quality but the player who you have really enjoyed seeing in yellow and green.
As a bit of fun to break up the international break ahead of Saturday's return to action at Nottingham Forest, we've set a minimum of 10 appearances for our shortlist.
That rules out summer arrivals Ben Marshall and Kenny McLean for the time being and we've also not included loan players who are no longer with the club such as Angus Gunn and Harrison Reed.
You may also want to watch:
The players who have already moved on after feeling to settle in, either permanently or on loan, including Marcel Franke, Marley Watkins and James Husband, are also not included.
But summer 2017 arrivals Mario Vrancic, Marco Stiepermann, Tom Trybull, Christoph Zimmermann and Grant Hanley are all among the options.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR
They were joined by January arrivals Onel Hernandez, Moritz Leitner – who was signed permanetly from Augsburg this summer – and Dennis Srbeny earlier this year.
While Pukki, Tim Krul, and Emi Buendia were signed up this summer, with striker Jordan Rhodes brought in from Sheffield Wednesday on a season-long loan.
• Let us know your choice in the poll above