Poll: Hero or villain? What’s your view on former Norwich City boss Paul Lambert?
Norwich City come face to face this weekend with the man who transformed the club's fortunes.
Paul Lambert led the club to successive promotions, dragging City from the depths of League One and into the Premier League. It was an era of stunning success, the like of which City fans have rarely witnessed. He was inducted into the Hall of Fame – but two months later he turned his back on Carrow Road to take over at Aston Villa.
Earlier this month it was revealed that Lambert was suing Norwich for �2m for breach of contract and unfair dismissal.
The departure may have been acrimonious, but his achievements as Canaries manager speak for themselves.
Now, as the first reunion approaches, we ask: what do Norwich City fans think of Paul Lambert?
Is he a hero, or a villain? And why?
Post your comments below or on Twitter by using the hashtag #lambert
- 1 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 2 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 3 Drought declared in Norfolk
- 4 Nine fire crews battling large field blaze near Norwich
- 5 Corrections made to prices at Yarmouth's new leisure centre
- 6 Smoke billows over Norwich as fire breaks out at Mousehold Heath
- 7 Where will be the hottest place in Norfolk this weekend?
- 8 Behind the scenes at Britain's most dilapidated hospital
- 9 WATCH: Nudist camp saved from field fire by farmers
- 10 Firefighters tackling large fire near country park
At the end of the week we will print the best responses – and provide the answer to the questio