Poll: Hero or villain? What’s your view on former Norwich City boss Paul Lambert?
Norwich City come face to face this weekend with the man who transformed the club's fortunes.
Paul Lambert led the club to successive promotions, dragging City from the depths of League One and into the Premier League. It was an era of stunning success, the like of which City fans have rarely witnessed. He was inducted into the Hall of Fame – but two months later he turned his back on Carrow Road to take over at Aston Villa.
Earlier this month it was revealed that Lambert was suing Norwich for �2m for breach of contract and unfair dismissal.
The departure may have been acrimonious, but his achievements as Canaries manager speak for themselves.
Now, as the first reunion approaches, we ask: what do Norwich City fans think of Paul Lambert?
You may also want to watch:
Is he a hero, or a villain? And why?
Post your comments below or on Twitter by using the hashtag #lambert
- 1 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 2 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 6 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 7 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 8 Couple's heartbreak leads to 28 hour stream to support baby loss charity
- 9 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 10 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
At the end of the week we will print the best responses – and provide the answer to the questio