Police praise supporters in Norwich City’s Premier League clash with Arsenal
Police praised the majority of the 26,825 fans who saw the Canaries' notch up their first league win of the season at Carrow Road via Twitter.
A message via their Twitter account @NorfolkPolice said: 'Norfolk Police would like to thank all #NCFC & #Arsenal fans for a safe & enjoyable game. Hope u had a great Saturday. Brilliant atmosphere.'
Police also used Twitter to reveal that nine men 'intent' on committing anti-social behaviour were prevented from attending the Premier League clash.
Norfolk police used the social media network Twitter to reveal how troublemakers were dealt with ahead of and during the game at Carrow Road.
A message via their Twitter account @NorfolkPolice stated the nine men were 'prevented from attending Saturday's match' and 'issued with notices requiring them to leave the area for 24hrs'.
You may also want to watch:
Five Arsenal fans were also ejected from the stadium for anti-social behaviour.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 3 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 4 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 5 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 6 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed