Player ratings: Everton 3, Norwich City 0
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Here's how the players rated as Norwich City slumped to a tame 3-0 Premier League exit at Everton on Sunday afternoon at Goodison Park.
The Toffees eased to a routine victory against Alex Neil's side, who finished in 19th place on 34 points to join Newcastle United and Aston Villa in the Championship next season:
• John Ruddy: Denied Romelu Lukaku twice early on but little protection in front.
• Ivo Pinto: Tried to offer an attacking outlet with a few overlapping forays.
• Russell Martin: Turned once or twice by Everton's youth brigade.
• Ryan Bennett: Tough shift trying to subdue Lukaku, who was the class act on the pitch.
• Martin Olsson: Early injury exit and one hopes it does not impact on his Euro 2016 ambitions.
- 1 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 2 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 3 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 4 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 5 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 6 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 7 Boat users given fines over £16k for breaking rules on Norfolk Broads
- 8 Norfolk couple: 'We’ve lost £30k in cryptocurrency scam'
- 9 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 10 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
• Nathan Redmond: Long way short of the vibrant offering against the Hornets; like the rest of his team mates.
• Graham Dorrans: Never got on the ball in the same manner as the Watford win.
• Gary O'Neil: Almost cut Gareth Barry in two with a crunching tackle when game was lost.
• Matt Jarvis: Fired goalwards but Tim Howard saved at his near post.
• Steven Naismith: Huge ovation from the home fans. Little impression left on his return.
• Cameron Jerome: Tame header at Howard proved one of Norwich's better chances.
Read Paddy Davitt's verdict here