LISTEN: The PinkUn Podcast talks Leeds, Farke, Krul, deadline day and derby time
- Credit: © Twitter - Toro Rosso
Listen to the latest edition of the PinkUn Norwich City Podcast, as we discuss the Canaries action against Leeds and Preston, plus what's to come at Cardiff, Ipswich and much more besides.
It's was a little too early in the season for such a substantial reality check – but this is exactly what Norwich City got.
The Canaries may have picked up their first win of the 2018-19 EFL Championship season against Preston in midweek – but a 3-0 hammering by Leeds United at the weekend made sure the positivity didn't last long.
And now the prospect of a long Carabao Cup trip to Premier League Cardiff, before the return of the East Anglian derby at Portman Road, is starting to hit home.
PinkUn Show host Michael Bailey is joined by chief Canaries correspondent Paddy Davitt and head of news at Archant Norfolk, Ian Clarke, to pick through City's week.
You may also want to watch:
The pod also dishes out its weekly Gongs and takes your questions and comments in Mailbag.
You can get in touch with the podcast through all the usual social media channels – or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
During the domestic season our reporters will be on the scene at each and every Norwich City first-team game. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 4 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 5 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 6 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 7 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 8 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 9 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 10 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash