Don’t miss £1 off voucher for the new Pink Un magazine – for the best Norwich City news and views
- Credit: Archant
The latest Pink Un magazine is on the streets – and you can save £1 off the cover price!
All you have to do is look for the £1 off voucher in Wednesday's Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News.
And if you miss that, then there's another vouchers in the papers again on Friday.
The Pink Un magazine is 140 pages packed like the Barclay End on derby day with features on the Canaries – there's a look at Daniel Farke's management style, the story of James Maddison's rise to Championship superstar, and a look at all the foreign players who have pulled on the famous yellow and green jersey. And if you like your football quirky, how about a modern day take on a famous old game – Bayern 93, via Twitter.
We have some amazing pictures from our archives, and a look at one of the non league games of the season, courtesy of Ian Culverhouse's King's Lynn Town.
You may also want to watch:
And all for £3.99 – and a £1 off if you get your hands on a voucher of course!
- 1 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 2 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 5 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 6 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 7 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 8 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 9 Norfolk lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 10 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich