Pick your Norwich City XI for the Championship opener at Fulham
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke insists he is yet to decide his starting line up for the league kick-off at Fulham, but we want Norwich City fans to cast their votes for who they would like to see feature at Craven Cottage.
Timm Klose, Alex Pritchard and Louis Thompson have definitely been ruled out through injury but Ivo Pinto, Wes Hoolahan and Harry Toffolo are poised to return to full training ahead of the trip to Fulham on August 5.
The former Borussia Dortmund II head coach has brought in seven new faces, and there was plenty of clues on last week's successful two-match winning tour of Germany.
Christoph Zimmermann and Marcel Franke were paired in central defence in front of Angus Gunn with Mario Vrancic a starter for both friendlies. Harrison Reed and Steven Naismith got a chance to impress, Josh Murphy and Marley Watkins were deployed in wide areas and up front there is an intense battle between Nelson Oliveira and Cameron Jerome to lead the line for the big kick-off.
Farke underlined his tactical flexibility in Friday's 3-1 win at DSC Arminia Bielefeld with City switching to a back three and wing backs from a back four in the opening period. But on the basis Farke will retain his 4-1-4-1 starting formation, and there are no fresh injury concerns, who should make the German's line up for Fulham? We have excluded Tony Andreu, who is not part of Farke's first team plans after being with the development squad in Germany, while Matt Jarvis is another who will not be involved through injury.
For the midfield set-up, we want you to pick four midfielders, spanning central and wide areas, plus who you feel is best equipped to operate in the number 10 playmaker role.
• Cast your votes in the poll.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 3 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 4 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 5 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 6 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 7 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 8 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 9 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 10 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?