Pick your Norwich City defence to face West Brom
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Put yourself in Alex Neil's managerial chair for a moment – who would you trust to keep out West Brom on Saturday?
The Norwich City defence has been under scrutiny for a while, but after leaking half a dozen goals at Newcastle last week, questions are being asked.
Would you move Russell Martin from the centre of defence to right back? Or would you stick with Steve Whittaker? Or bring in Andre Wisdom. And who would your preferred centre-backs be? Stick with martin, bring back Ryan Bennett? Stick with Sebastien Bassong?
What about left back? Martin Olsson or Robbie Brady?
And in goal, is it time to give John Ruddy a rest? And if you did that, would you trust Declan Rudd to do any better?
They're questions that perhaps the City boss will be running through his mind. The fans certainly are.
- 1 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 2 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 3 Six fire crews battle large field blaze in south Norfolk
- 4 Drought declared in Norfolk
- 5 Nine fire crews battling large field blaze near Norwich
- 6 Corrections made to prices at Yarmouth's new leisure centre
- 7 Smoke billows over Norwich as fire breaks out at Mousehold Heath
- 8 Behind the scenes at Britain's most dilapidated hospital
- 9 Film crews for Paramount crime series to visit ANOTHER Norfolk village
- 10 Where will be the hottest place in Norfolk this weekend?
Select your defence in the window below.