Photo gallery: Young fans meet Norwich City players at Carrow Road open day
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2014
The doors of Carrow Road were thrown open for an Easter half-term open day on Tuesday.
Hundreds of young Canaries fans enjoyed the chance to meet the City players, as well as get their autographs and have their photos taken with them.
The youngsters were also able to take a look behind the scenes at the home of the Canaries, including the home dressing room, set up as it would be for a match day.
There were opportunities for face painting in the players' lounge and to get their photo in the manager's chair in the media room as if they are answering questions at a press conference.
Most of the City squad made an appearance, as they took some time out from preparations for their important Premier League clash at Fulham on Saturday, their first since Under-18s coach Neil Adams replaced Chris Hughton as manager.
You may also want to watch:
Among the players taking part in the open day were Wes Hoolahan, John Ruddy, Ricky van Wolfswinkel, Anthony Pilkington, Gary Hooper, Leroy Fer, Sebastien Bassong, Nathan Redmond and Josh Murphy.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 4 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash