Peterborough United 0, Norwich City 3 - What the nationals said
The national newspapers' views on Norwich City's 3-0 win at Peterborough United.
The Sunday Mirror: 'Hughton made wholesale changes to his Premier League line-up but the Canaries' slick, passing game remained unaltered.'
The Mail on Sunday: 'Robert Snodgrass ended Norwich's run of four straight defeats by masterminding the club's charge into the fourth round, with further goals from Simeon Jackson and Elliott Bennett.'
The Observer: 'So abject were his Peterborough side that Darren Ferguson made them wait in the dressing room until he had calmed down and carried out his media duties.'
- 1 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 2 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 3 Woman 'shocked' to find CCTV in Marina Centre changing room
- 4 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 5 Cromer Carnival events cancelled due to extreme heat.
- 6 9 celebrities who have been spotted in Norfolk in 2022
- 7 Flood alerts issued along the north Norfolk coast tomorrow morning
- 8 Firefighters remain on scene of huge forest fire near country park
- 9 Investigation closed into fatal crash where car crashed into river
- 10 How region has been saved from hosepipe ban
The Sunday Telegraph: 'Norwich comfortably saw off local rivals Peterborough to cruise into the fourth round . . . it was easy for Norwich from the moment Elliott Bennett opened the scoring.'
The Independent: 'It could not have been more comfortable for Norwich . . . it was frustrating given that Peterborough came into this game having won four of their last five.'