Peterborough United 0, Norwich City 3 - What the nationals said
The national newspapers' views on Norwich City's 3-0 win at Peterborough United.
The Sunday Mirror: 'Hughton made wholesale changes to his Premier League line-up but the Canaries' slick, passing game remained unaltered.'
The Mail on Sunday: 'Robert Snodgrass ended Norwich's run of four straight defeats by masterminding the club's charge into the fourth round, with further goals from Simeon Jackson and Elliott Bennett.'
You may also want to watch:
The Observer: 'So abject were his Peterborough side that Darren Ferguson made them wait in the dressing room until he had calmed down and carried out his media duties.'
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Loan possibility remains for Skipp
The Sunday Telegraph: 'Norwich comfortably saw off local rivals Peterborough to cruise into the fourth round . . . it was easy for Norwich from the moment Elliott Bennett opened the scoring.'
The Independent: 'It could not have been more comfortable for Norwich . . . it was frustrating given that Peterborough came into this game having won four of their last five.'