‘What a signing that is’ – Canaries fans impressed with arrival of Dortmund starlet
- Credit: AP
The season-long loan signing of Borussia Dortmund youngster Felix Passlack has been given the thumbs up by Norwich City supporters this evening.
The Canaries confirmed the full-back as their fifth arrival of the summer after the 20-year-old's two-year loan to Hoffenheim was brought to an end early.
The Germany Under-21 international has previously played with City players Moritz Leitner and Christoph Zimmermann, where he crossed paths with Norwich head coach Daniel Farke, who was previously in charge of BVB's under-23s.
His signing is the third in three days for the Canaries, following hot on the heels of Finland international striker Teemu Pukki and Wolves winger Ben Marshall being announced on Saturday.
Passlack has made 21 senior appearances including two in the Champions League since making his Dortmund debut at the age of 17.
You may also want to watch:
• Take a look at some of the reaction above
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 3 Man and woman found dead in home
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 9 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town