Our correspondents discuss the latest Norwich City news ahead of Leeds United away clash
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City's interim head coach Alan Irvine has been speaking to the media ahead of tomorrow's Championship clash with Leeds United at Elland Road.
Irvine gave an update on the latest team news ahead of the trip to Yorkshire, to take on Garry Monk's play-off chasing Leeds side.
The Scot revealed that playmaker Wes Hoolahan (hip) and midfielder Alex Tettey (back) will both miss the game but that centre-back Timm Klose should be fit for consideration.
Leeds have only won one of their last six games and must win to keep their hopes of finishing in the top six alive.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt and Michael Bailey review the press conference and discuss City's selections ahead of tomorrow's match.
Press play on the video above to watch their discussion.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 2 Man's surprise at finding virtually naked man asleep on car in Cromer
- 3 Weather warning extended as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 4 'Not our problem' - Tyre mountain boss exports 350 tonnes of rubber 'I know not where'
- 5 Two men arrested after fire caused by disposable BBQ at country park
- 6 9 celebrities who have been spotted in Norfolk in 2022
- 7 Plans for roundabout at accident blackspot could be lodged 'in next couple of months'
- 8 Man who rushed to help woman stabbed in city park feared she might die
- 9 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 10 Elizabethan manor house with 20 acres and a pool on sale for £2.75m
• Norwich City team news: Injured duo Wes Hoolahan and Alex Tettey to miss Leeds United