Our correspondents discuss the latest Norwich City news ahead of Leeds United away clash
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City's interim head coach Alan Irvine has been speaking to the media ahead of tomorrow's Championship clash with Leeds United at Elland Road.
Irvine gave an update on the latest team news ahead of the trip to Yorkshire, to take on Garry Monk's play-off chasing Leeds side.
The Scot revealed that playmaker Wes Hoolahan (hip) and midfielder Alex Tettey (back) will both miss the game but that centre-back Timm Klose should be fit for consideration.
Leeds have only won one of their last six games and must win to keep their hopes of finishing in the top six alive.
Our correspondents Paddy Davitt and Michael Bailey review the press conference and discuss City's selections ahead of tomorrow's match.
You may also want to watch:
Press play on the video above to watch their discussion.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 3 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 4 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 7 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 8 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 9 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
• Norwich City team news: Injured duo Wes Hoolahan and Alex Tettey to miss Leeds United