Our correspondents discuss Norwich City’s dominant 4-0 victory over QPR
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
There is plenty to discuss following the completion of Norwich City's Championship campaign.
Beating Queens Park Rangers 4-0 at Carrow Road this afternoon saw the season end on a high but finish with a disappointing eighth-place finish in the table.
Ahead of kick-off Wes Hoolahan won the Barry Butler Memorial Trophy for the first time in his nine seasons at Carrow Road, holding off the challenge of runner-up Jonny Howson and third-placed Ivo Pinto in the public vote.
John Ruddy then led the Canaries out as captain for the day on his final appearance before his summer exit.
Hoolahan continued his celebratory day, scoring twice and setting up Alex Pritchard and Josh Murphy for the other two goals as City cruised to victory.
You may also want to watch:
The match was followed by a 'lap of appreciation' to allow the City squad to thank fans for their support.
Watch our reporters Paddy Davitt and David Freezer discuss the eventful day by pressing play on the video above.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 5 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 6 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 9 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk