‘He has been a real breath of fresh air’ – Orient hoping to sign Canaries midfielder this summer
- Credit: Archant
Ebou Adams' loan at Leyton Orient has come to an end with the Norwich City midfielder's future still unclear.
The 22-year-old made 19 appearances for the National League side after joining in January, helping them to finish 13th after a shaky first half of the campaign.
His only goal came in a 3-3 home draw with Gateshead in the FA Trophy, which won goal of the season at the O's annual awards evening.
The Gambia international spent the first half of the season on loan in League One with Shrewsbury Town but only made eight appearances.
With his Canaries contract due to expire, Orient are in talks with the former Dartford player, with Football league and National League clubs also reportedly monitoring his situation.
You may also want to watch:
'He has been a real breath of fresh air and really good for us,' Orient head coach Justin Edinburgh told BBC London. 'He has improved all the time and he knows our stance, so let's see if we can progress things and see if he can stay.'
• Watch Adams' award-winning goal above
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 8 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 9 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week