Order your copy of issue 5 of the Pink Un magazine - a must-read for any Norwich City fan
- Credit: Archant
The Pink Un magazine summer 2017 issue is on sale now and it's only £3.99.
Our chief Norwich City writer Paddy Davitt reflects on the ever-changing story at Carrow Road whilst Michael Bailey looks at the financial implications of success or failure next season for Norwich City.
Stuart Hodge speaks to a man who knows City's new sporting director Stuart Webber better than most – Damien Comolli.
Fans have their say on the state of play at Norwich City – past, present and future, and Will Simpson gives us his City verdict from a young fan's perspective – and what going to games means for him.
David Freezer examines the benefits of the loan system – and whether or not it is working for Norwich City, and he also looks at a couple of players whose faces
- 1 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 2 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 3 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 4 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 5 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 6 Husband sues hospital over 'medical neglect' death of wife
- 7 How much will Great Yarmouth's new Marina Centre cost?
- 8 Norfolk's landmark vote to curb second homes
- 9 Roadworks and closures to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 10 Redundancy leads to Norfolk mum earning up to £3,000 a month
just didn't fit at Carrow Road – but are doing the business at their new clubs.
Chris Wise looks at the players who have scored a half century of goals for the Canaries, and the fabulous Secret Sunday footballer returns.
A must-read for any Norwich City fan with in-depth, straight-talking, analysis from the best writers around, the Pink Un magazine is packed with lots more cracking stuff – and it's only £3.99. Get yours from all good retailers or order online at www.buyamag.co.uk/pink5