Order your copy of issue 4 of the Pink Un magazine
- Credit: Archant
The latest Pink Un magazine is on the streets today and it's another winner.
Our Norwich City writer Paddy Davitt gives his state of the nation verdict while Michael Bailey ponders transfer window business past and future – as well as taking a look at some of the contract issues to be sorted in the summer.
The best managers, the best captains, City's overseas players and the club's Norfolk-born talent all get an airing – and there are some fascinating names in there.
We ponder life without the legend that is Wes Hoolahan and take a look at some of football's hard men.
You may also want to watch:
We have also managed to sneak in a few pages of pictures from last weekend's derby game as well as our photographer Paul Chesterton's top-10 Norwich City match photos.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 6 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
Non-league footy isn't ignored: Matt Blake, the man who can't stop scoring, talks to David Freezer. And we look at the local football club whose historic game helped changed the world of football forever.
A must-read for any Norwich City fan with in-depth, straight-talking, analysis from the best writers around, the Pink Un magazine is packed with lots more cracking stuff – and it's only £3.99. One of the best bits of business this season.