Order your copy of issue 4 of the Pink Un magazine
- Credit: Archant
The latest Pink Un magazine is on the streets today and it's another winner.
Our Norwich City writer Paddy Davitt gives his state of the nation verdict while Michael Bailey ponders transfer window business past and future – as well as taking a look at some of the contract issues to be sorted in the summer.
The best managers, the best captains, City's overseas players and the club's Norfolk-born talent all get an airing – and there are some fascinating names in there.
We ponder life without the legend that is Wes Hoolahan and take a look at some of football's hard men.
We have also managed to sneak in a few pages of pictures from last weekend's derby game as well as our photographer Paul Chesterton's top-10 Norwich City match photos.
- 1 Norfolk pub named one of the UK's best eateries with a view
- 2 'Help yourself' - farmer gives away tonnes of onions damaged by heatwave
- 3 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 4 Where you will be able to see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this week
- 5 Landowner to close path after abuse from dog owners letting pets off lead
- 6 Could some Norfolk schools be set for three-day weeks?
- 7 Fire crews to remain at scene of nature reserve blaze overnight
- 8 Man in 60s charged for drink driving and soliciting a prostitute in Norwich
- 9 Brother and sister found dead in home were grieving beloved father
- 10 Blaze near children's playground in Norwich believed to be arson
Non-league footy isn't ignored: Matt Blake, the man who can't stop scoring, talks to David Freezer. And we look at the local football club whose historic game helped changed the world of football forever.
A must-read for any Norwich City fan with in-depth, straight-talking, analysis from the best writers around, the Pink Un magazine is packed with lots more cracking stuff – and it's only £3.99. One of the best bits of business this season.