The Norwich City Debate: Your questions answered by Michael and David
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City correspondents Michael Bailey and David Freezer answer your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session, our Canaries reporters discuss the latest Norwich City action, speculation and big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week through the season from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
Saturday saw the Canaries twice behind to a Birmingham side that have been under a transfer embargo all summer.
And twice, Onel Hernández popped up with an equaliser – the second of while arrived in the fourth minute of injury time.
That ensured Daniel Farke's City side survived their first test of the new season with Ben Marshall, Jordan Rhodes, Teemu Pukki, Tim Krul and Kenny McLean all making their competitive debuts for the club.
City make their Carrow Road bow the following Saturday as they entertain Premier League relegatees West Bromwich Albion (3pm), before Stevenage arrive three days later for the first round of the Carabao Cup.
City then head to Sheffield United the next weekend, for a reunion with Chris Wilder at Bramall Lane.
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 4 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 5 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 6 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 7 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 8 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 9 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 10 Customers travelling across Norfolk to try pub's 'afternoon sea'