The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City correspondents Paddy Davitt and Michael Bailey answer your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session our Canaries reporters discuss the latest Norwich City action and the big talking points surrounding the club.
Among the topics covered were the Canaries' 2-0 defeat at home to Cardiff, the work needed this coming summer and how far City are from where they want to be.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
Goals from Kenneth Zohore and Junior Hoilett in the final moments of a captivating Carrow Road clash decided the three points – and could yet prove crucial to the Bluebirds' Premier League ambitions this season.
Sadly with the Canaries already left with nothing to play for, they could only look over at the Cardiff celebrations and wonder what might have been.
You may also want to watch:
The Canaries' remaining three fixtures begin with a trip to face former manager Alex Neil at Preston, before welcoming Leeds to Carrow Road and the season finalé with Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough.
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 3 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 4 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk
- 5 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 6 Open all hours? Retailers say no thanks to 24/7 shopping
- 7 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
- 8 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 9 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 10 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases