The Norwich City Debate – Your questions answered by Paddy and Michael
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Our Norwich City correspondents Paddy Davitt and Michael Bailey answered your questions in our latest pinkun.com online debate.
In our regular online question and answer session, our Canaries reporters discussed the latest Norwich City action, speculation and big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week through the season from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
First-half goals from Teemu Pukki, Mario Vrancic and the returning Tom Trybull did all the damage as Norwich beat Birmingham on Friday night.
And then City's key promotion rivals all failed to match that feat, with West Brom in action at Bolton on Monday night.
Daniel Farke's Canaries are back at Carrow Road on Saturday with Chris Wilder's automatic promotion chasers Sheffield United in town (3pm).
You may also want to watch:
A crunch trip to Marcelo Bielsa's Championship leaders Leeds United then takes place at Elland Road seven days later (5.30pm).
And of course, the January transfer window is open too.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 9 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 10 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested