On sale now: The latest edition of The Canary magazine
- Credit: Archant
The latest issue of The Canary magazine is now on sale and, as usual, it is packed full of great exclusive Norwich City interviews and features.
Archant Norfolk head of sport, Chris Lakey gets up close and personal with Chris Hughton in his most revealing interview to date.
Also opening up is his heart is new boy and goal sensation Kei Kamara.
Fellow new boy Luciano Becchio also talks about his switch from Leeds to the Canaries and is quickly settling with the help of former Elland Road team-mates Jonny Howson, Robert Snodgrass and Bradley Johnson.
Cover star Anthony Pilkington talks about the dangers of second-season syndrome and representing the Republic of Ireland in the World Cup next year.
You may also want to watch:
City's on-loan Spanish star Javier Garrido discusses his route to Carrow Road and it's clear that the former Manchester City and Lazio star is ready to put down some roots in Norfolk.
Also, don't miss the first exclusive indepth interview with up-and-coming City starlets Jacob and Josh Murphy from Downham Market.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 5 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 6 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
And the exclusives just keep on coming with as The Canary catches up with Norwich City and England goalkeeping coach Dave Watson.
The On the Ball, City section is packed full of the usual excellent insights into Carrow Road. In this issue readers have a ticket to ride thanks to an insider's view of the Norwich City team coach.
• The Canary is available from Canaries' offical stores, shops and newsagents county-wide, or you can order a copy online by clicking the link in the top-right of this page.
You can also have The Canary magazine delivered to your door in print.