On-loan Norwich City winger Jacob Murphy nominated for monthly award at Blackpool
- Credit: Archant
On-loan Norwich City youngster Jacob Murphy has been nominated for an award at Blackpool.
The 19-year-old winger has been shortlisted for the club's November player-of-the-month award, after an encouraging start to his three-month loan.
Murphy, the twin brother of fellow City academy product Josh, has started four matches and scored two goals for the Championship strugglers since joining on loan.
The winger has played an important part in the Seasiders drawing three of their first five matches under new boss Lee Clark.
The England Under-20 international has been used mostly as a support striker during his time at Bloomfield Road, also claiming one assist and one man-of-the match award.
You may also want to watch:
He has been nominated alongside former Wolves midfielder Jamie O'Hara and another Canaries academy product, goalkeeper Joe Lewis.
Murphy is due to remain on loan with Blackpool until the start of February.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 5 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 6 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 7 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 8 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 9 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk