Nottingham Forest’s Chris Gunter linked with Norwich City
Norwich City's alleged interest in Chris Gunter will not go away – after The Sun linked City with a �1.5m offer for the Nottingham Forest right-back.
The 22-year-old Wales international was reportedly the subject of two offers from the Canaries in January, both of which were turned down by Forest.
City's Premier League right-back regular Kyle Naughton will see his season-long loan from Tottenham expire in the summer, leaving Norwich to see if they can tempt Naughton into a long stay.
If they can't, it appears Gunter may float Lambert's boat. That's what The Sun reckons, anyway.
Another name in the City hat could be Blackpool winger Thomas Ince.
You may also want to watch:
Speculation suggests Fulham and Wigan, as well as the Canaries, are 'monitoring' the 20-year-old's situation at Bloomfield Road. The son of former England midfielder Paul Ince has been a big hit in his breakthrough season at the Seasiders, having joined from Liverpool in the summer.
Ince's current deal is due to expire next year, with Everton, Bolton, Southampton and Middlesbrough also mentioned as potential suitors.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 6 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout