Security information for East Anglian derby at Carrow Road
- Credit: PA
Supporters going to the East Anglian derby at Carrow Road on Sunday are being reminded there are extra security measures in place as they enter the stadium.
The enhanced security presence is the result of the club consulting with police and the council, and there are restrictions on bag sizes and what can be taken into the ground.
There will also be an increased level of checks and searches prior to entering the stadium.
Due to the extra security arrangements, all supporters are advised to arrive at the venue and enter the ground as early as possible. This will allow the required time to carry out these additional security checks that are likely to lengthen queuing times.
Key messages from the club include:
• Please arrive early to allow time for the extra security searches and checks. These will lengthen queues.
• Bags larger than 40cm x 35cm x 19cm (small bag/handbag) will NOT be allowed into the stadium.
- 1 Norfolk deli owner suffers severe spinal injuries in Ibiza diving accident
- 2 Revealed: Where dangerous parasite has been reported in Norfolk
- 3 Driver died in crash with tractor after misjudging corner on rural road
- 4 Possible foot and mouth disease case investigated at pig farm
- 5 All-you-can-eat Chinese buffet at Riverside closes
- 6 Bid to build five industrial units in Norfolk village
- 7 Train evacuated after hitting horse on Norwich to Diss line
- 8 Highways bosses reveal when A47 dualling work will start
- 9 Much-loved dungaree brand to open one of only three UK stores in Norwich
- 10 Care home which has sat empty for four years to be revived by new owners
• Supporters should be vigilant and report anything which causes them concern or which they think may constitute a safety risk to the nearest security or police personnel.