Norwich City fans urged to leave early for trip to Sheffield United
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have warned fans heading to Sheffield United this weekend to leave plenty of time to travel due to a large event in the city.
City play against the Blades in the Premier League on Saturday, with the game kicking off at 3pm.
The club advised the travelling supporters to leave plenty of time for their journies, as there is a university open day due to take place in the South Yorkshire city on the same day.
More than 3,000 visitors are expected to attend the open day, meaning that traffic is likely to be heavy on roads in the area - especially those close to the city centre.
Travelling Norwich fans are also advised that there are no matchday car parking options at Bramall Lane, with those driving advised to park in the nearby APCOA facility on Eyre Street, a 10 minute walk from the stadium.
You may also want to watch:
Turnstiles at the ground will open approximately 90 minutes before kick-off, at around 1.30pm.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 6 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 7 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 8 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 9 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 10 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region