Who was your man-of-the-match during City’s home defeat to Wolves?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Who was your Norwich City man-of-the-match during Tuesday evening's 2-0 home defeat to new Championship leaders Wolverhamtpon Wanderers?
We've selected talented playmaker as our pick of the Canaries players following the weary Carrow Road defeat, which saw Wolves dominate to reclaim top spot.
Marley Watkins headed a Maddison cross from a free-kick on the left against the post early on but that was the closest the hosts came.
Willy Boly headed the visitors in front in the 18th minute and the three points were finally sealed in the 72nd minute thanks to a fine strike from Leo Bonatini.
Daniel Farke's team never really looked like getting back into the game but Maddison at least showed willing and tried to unpick the defensive lock, which featured former Canaries John Ruddy and Ryan Bennett.
• Let us know your choice for man-of-the-match by voting in the poll above
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 6 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 Which Norfolk hospital has the longest ambulance handovers?