Young Norwich City loanees gaining plenty of experience in lower leagues
- Credit: David Holmes/Woking FC
Also out on loan from Norwich City is summer signing Sean Raggett, who returned to former club Lincoln City until early January.
Having been part of the Imps team which won the National League title and reached the FA Cup sixth round last season, he has remained a key player, scoring two goals in 17 games.
City did not allow the big centre-back to play in the FA Cup though and Lincoln boss Danny Cowley has revealed Norwich intend to use the defender in the third round.
Diallang Jaiyesimi is also playing regularly in League Two, scoring once in 16 matches for Grimsby Town. The 19-year-old attacker is due to remain with the Mariners for the whole season.
Remi Matthews is helping out League One side Plymouth Argyle on a week-by-week emergency deal due to their goalkeeper injury crisis, keeping clean sheets in two of his three games so far.
Right-back Louis Ramsay made 10 National League appearances before injuring his ankle in September but should soon return.
Fellow defender Michee Efete has made six appearances for National League strugglers Torquay, after a spell in Iceland with Breidablik over the summer.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 6 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 7 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis
- 10 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
Joe Crowe had been playing in the League of Ireland for Limerick, making 11 league appearances since July, but his deal has finished after the conclusion of the Irish season.
Three of City's younger players are also on the loan beat, with young forward Kieran Higgs recently joining struggling National League side Solihull Moors until January. The 18-year-old made his debut as a late substitute in a 4-0 home defeat to AFC Fylde at the end of October, although former Canaries academy boss Richard Money has since left his role as manager at Solihull.
Callum Ellesley – a 19-year-old defender – has made 13 appearances for Bostik League Division One North side Cheshunt, while Henry Pollock – an 18-year-old midfielder – has made 12 appearances for Norwich United, who play in the same division.