Norwich City youngsters to face Derby in FA Youth Cup on January 12
- Credit: Matthew Usher/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's FA Youth Cup fourth round tie against Derby County at Carrow Road has been arranged for the evening of Friday, January 12.
Up for grabs will be a place in the last 16 of the competition the Canaries won in 2013, with the tie going to extra-time and penalties if necessary.
David Wright's side booked their place in the fourth round with a 4-1 home victory over Barnsley in which Republic of Ireland youngster Adam Idah grabbed a hat-trick and Anthony Spyrou also hit the target.
The match saw City score four times in 10 second half minutes, having been 1-0 down at the break.
Derby beat the tournament's most successful side Manchester United 3-1 on penalties after a 2-2 draw to set up their trip to Carrow Road.
You may also want to watch:
The Rams' Under-18s are currently fifth in the northern section of the Premier League and have only lost once in the competition all season.
All tickets for the tie are priced at £3 and are available from the usual outlets,
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 4 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash
The game kick-off at 7pm.