Norwich City youngsters to face Derby in FA Youth Cup on January 12
- Credit: Matthew Usher/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's FA Youth Cup fourth round tie against Derby County at Carrow Road has been arranged for the evening of Friday, January 12.
Up for grabs will be a place in the last 16 of the competition the Canaries won in 2013, with the tie going to extra-time and penalties if necessary.
David Wright's side booked their place in the fourth round with a 4-1 home victory over Barnsley in which Republic of Ireland youngster Adam Idah grabbed a hat-trick and Anthony Spyrou also hit the target.
The match saw City score four times in 10 second half minutes, having been 1-0 down at the break.
Derby beat the tournament's most successful side Manchester United 3-1 on penalties after a 2-2 draw to set up their trip to Carrow Road.
The Rams' Under-18s are currently fifth in the northern section of the Premier League and have only lost once in the competition all season.
All tickets for the tie are priced at £3 and are available from the usual outlets,
- 1 Norfolk beach named among UK's most contaminated
- 2 Overnight works on stretch of A47 prompt 50-mile diversion for two weeks
- 3 Revealed: Buyer of Norwich Airport Industrial Estate - and what they paid
- 4 New reservoir could secure region's water supply - but will cost over £1bn
- 5 Neighbours describe axe brawl in Norfolk village
- 6 A-levels 2022: All the results from Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Man in his 20s dies after hit-and-run
- 8 Crews battle overnight house fire in north Norfolk
- 9 Several roads closed in King's Lynn due to crash and police incident
- 10 'Genuine shock' after biker killed in town centre hit-and-run
The game kick-off at 7pm.