Norwich City youngster Joe Crowe joins Limerick on loan
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City youngster Joe Crowe has joined League of Ireland Premier Division side Limerick on a loan deal until Sunday, November 5, subject to international clearance.
The 19-year-old, who was recently called up to the Northern Ireland Under-21s squad, featured regularly for the Canaries' Development squad last term.
Crowe revealed that Wes Hoolahan had played a key role in convincing him to join the Irish outfit.
'I'm very happy to be here,' Crowe told his new club's website.
'I can't wait to get started. My first few days have been very enjoyable; all the lads have made me feel very welcome.
You may also want to watch:
'I don't know much about the league, I've just spoken to a couple of people about it. I spoke to Wes Hoolahan and he said it's a very good standard – it's a lot better than what people make it out to be. It will be good for me and hopefully it will be good for the team too.'
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 3 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 4 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 5 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 8 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 9 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 10 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort