Norwich City youngster Harry Toffolo joins Swindon Town on loan
- Credit: Archant 2013
Young Norwich City defender Harry Toffolo has joined League One side Swindon Town on a one-month loan deal.
Toffolo, who has yet to play a first team game, was part of the Canaries' FA Youth Cup-winning side last year.
'Harry is at a stage now where he is ready for first-team football, or certainly to be involved in a first-team environment on a daily basis,' City boss Neil Adams told the club's official website.
'He's going to a club that are doing well and like to play the right way. We don't want to just put players with any clubs, we want to put them with a club that we feel will benefit them, the player and us.
'He'll go there for a month and obviously we'll review that and see how it goes, but he's looking forward to it and it's a good opportunity for him.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 4 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 7 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 8 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 9 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 10 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country