Norwich City winger Nathan Redmond on target again for England U21s in Toulon
- Credit: PA
Nathan Redmond made it two goals in two games for the England Under-21s this evening, scoring in a 4-0 win over Paraguay U23s at the Toulon tournament in France.
The in-demand Norwich City winger, who has been linked with a summer move to a host of Premier League clubs, scored the final goal of the victory shortly before being substituted in the 69th minute.
Lewis Baker opened the scoring for Gareth Southgate's side in Six-Fours-les-Plages, ahead of a brace from his Chelsea team-mate Ruben Loftus Cheek.
Redmond's goal follows a thumping long-range effort in Monday's 7-1 thrashing of Guinea as the 22-year-old continues to show good form at U21 level.
The Birmingham City academy product has now been capped 28 times at U21 level, scoring nine goals, and 67 times in total at youth level by England since making his U16 debut.
You may also want to watch:
The Young Lions return to action on Friday when they take on Japan U23s, in a 4.15pm kick-off.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 3 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 4 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 5 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 6 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 7 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 8 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 9 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 10 Person dies after being hit by train