Norwich City winger Jacob Murphy wins PFA Fans Player of the Month award
- Credit: PA
Norwich City starlet Jacob Murphy has been named the November winner of the PFA Fans Player of the Month award for League One.
The 20-year-old winger enjoyed a scintillating month for loan club Coventry City, scoring six goals in six games, including a 10-minute hat-trick in a 4-1 win over promotion rivals Gillingham.
Murphy is on a season-long loan with the Sky Blues and has so far scored seven goals in 21 games in total.
The England Under-20 international has made just two senior appearances for the Canaries but is already onto his sixth loan club. He has now scored 14 goals in 62 appearances in all competitions, with spells at Swindon, Southend, Blackpool, Scunthorpe and Colchester.
Murphy took to Twitter after winning the award, writing: 'Thrilled to have won @PFA fans player of the month! Thank you all who voted! Means a lot! Thanks for the kind messages also!!'
You may also want to watch:
Also nominated for the award were Peterborough's Jermaine Anderson and Port Vale's Ajay Leitch Smith.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 8 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 9 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 10 Glamping site approval despite highway safety concerns