Norwich City Win, Lose or Draw - place your prediction for Aston Villa
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Saturday's opponents Aston Villa are next up in our 'Norwich City Win, Lose or Draw' game where Canaries fans get to pit their wits against our writers and columnists.
Before every Premier League game our panel - including Norwich City Hall of Famer Iwan Roberts, commentator Chris Goreham and TV presenter Simon Thomas - will submit their predictions.
Norwich City fans will cast their vote in the poll on this page and the outcome with the largest percentage the day before the game will be the fans' prediction.
Guessing the correct outcome (win, lose or draw) will result in one point, with two bonus points on offer for guessing the correct goal deficit.
You can see what others have predicted, along with the league table at www.pinkun.com/winlosedraw
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 7 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 8 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 9 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 10 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month