Norwich City Win, Lose or Draw - place your prediction for Newcastle United
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Saturday's opponents Newcastle United are next up in our 'Norwich City Win, Lose or Draw' game where Canaries fans get to pit their wits against our writers and columnists.
Before every Premier League game our writers - including Norwich City Hall of Famer Iwan Roberts and commentator Chris Goreham - will submit their predictions.
Norwich City fans will cast their vote in the poll on this page and the outcome with the largest percentage the day before the game will be the fans' prediction.
Guessing the correct outcome (win, lose or draw) will result in one point, with two bonus points on offer for guessing the correct goal deficit.
You can see what others have predicted, along with the league table at www.pinkun.com/winlosedraw or by clicking the link on the top-right of this page.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 6 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout