Norwich City Win, Lose or Draw - place your prediction for QPR
It's the second week of our new game 'Norwich City Win, lose or Draw' where Canaries fans get to pit their wits against our writers and columnists.
Before every Premier League game our writers - including Norwich City Hall of Famer Iwan Roberts and commentator Chris Goreham - will submit their predictions.
Norwich City fans will cast their vote in the poll on this page and the outcome with the largest percentage the day before the game will be the fans' prediction.
Guessing the correct outcome (win, lose or draw) will result in one point, with two bonus points on offer for guessing the correct goal deficit.
Following defeat at Fulham, Iwan Roberts and Norwich City columnists Chris Lakey, Steve Gedge and Pete Raven top the table.
You may also want to watch:
You can see what others have predicted, along with the league table at www.pinkun.com/winlosedraw or by clicking the link on the top-right of this page.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 5 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 6 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 7 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 8 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 9 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk