Norwich City will host Arsenal if they beat Saints
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have been handed a huge incentive to win next week's FA Cup replay at Southampton.
The winners of that game will be at home to mighty Arsenal, who have won the trophy a joint record 12 times, in the fourth round on the weekend of January 28-29.
A home tie against the Gunners would be a huge money spinner for the Canaries, with a big attendance guaranteed and the possibility of live television coverage to go with it - but first they have to see off the Saints at St Mary's on Wednesday week following a 2-2 draw at Carrow Road on Saturday.
The two sides last met in April when a goal from Danny Welbeck earned the Gunners a 1-0 win at the Emirates that took their opponents another step closer to Premier League relegation.
The previous meeting at Carrow Road, in November 2015, was a far more positive affair, with Lewis Grabban cancelling out an opening goal from Mezut Ozil to earn Alex Neil's team a highly respectable 1-1 draw.
You may also want to watch:
Arsenal needed a late goal from Olivier Giroud to see off Championship outfit Preston North End 2-1 in the third round.
Fourth round draw:
- 1 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 6 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 7 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 8 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 9 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 10 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
Tottenham v Wycombe
Derby v Leicester
Oxford v Birmingham/Newcastle
Sutton/AFC Wimbledon v Cambridge or Leeds
Liverpool/Plymouth v Wolves
Souhampton/Norwich v Arsenal
Ipswich/Lincoln v Brighton
Chelsea v Brentford
Manchester United v Wigan
Millwall v Watford
Rochdale v Huddersfield
Sunderland/Burnley v Bristol City/Fleetwood
Blackburn v Barnsley/Blackpool
Fulham v Hull
Middlesbrough v Accrington Stanley
Bolton/Crystal Palace v Manchester City