Norwich City vs. Manchester City - how much did the two squads costs?
- Credit: PA
Norwich City will have to evoke the memory of some of their biggest giant-killing games of recent years when they resume their relegation battle at the weekend.
It's the battle between the haves and the have nots as the Canaries face a Manchester City side just as desperate for points – but for very
While Norwich need a win to try and escape the clutches of the bottom three, Manuel Pellegrini's team need a win to keep their title and Champions League qualifying hopes alive.
Norwich do have previous against the big-spending Mancunians – at the business end of the 2012-13 season Jonny Howson scored a superb winner in a 3-2 triumph at the Etihad.
You may also want to watch:
Under Chris Hughton the Canaries beat United and Arsenal at Carrow Road, but this season big wins have been rare - winning at Old Trafford was a shock, but it was the only time in nine attempts against the current top six that Norwich have managed a win.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 8 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 9 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 10 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash