Norwich City v Swansea City - Player ratings
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Player ratings for both Norwich City and Swansea City following their Premier League clash.
• Norwich City:
6 John Ruddy: Stranded for Nathan Dyer's goal. Competently dealt with most of their other threats.
6 Steven Whittaker: One or two glimpses of attacking intent. Triggered the move for the equalier.
6 Michael Turner: Kept the ineffectual Michu largely under wraps. Denied a goal by Jordi Amat's reactions.
- 1 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 2 Primary school left without governors after mass walkout
- 3 Former professional dressage rider died in four-vehicle motorcycle crash
- 4 Screams of daughter run over by her dad heard by murder jury
- 5 New fishing tackle shop has 'amazing opening day'
- 6 John Bailey: Lord Botham, our cricketing angler/conservationist
- 7 First-time publicans transform their local and are already winning awards
- 8 Man killed 96-year-old bystander in road rage crash
- 9 Couple who transformed old mill into unique new home put it up for sale
- 10 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
5 Sebastien Bassong: Far too easily brushed aside by Dyer for Swansea's early goal. Serial set-piece weapon.
6 Martin Olsson: Struggled with Dyer's movement in the opening period.
6 Nathan Redmond: Spent most of the first half on the periphery. Much more influential after the interval.
6 Jonny Howson: Steady, unfussy shift but not able to stem Swansea's flow late on. Not alone.
6 Bradley Johnson: Covered plenty of ground as usual. Set-piece delivery frustrated.
7 Leroy Fer: Nominally deployed wide left. Denied by Ashley Williams in the first half.
6 Johan Elmander: Plenty of work left to win over the home support, but pivotal role in the equaliser.
8 Gary Hooper: Game-changing individual goal. Linked well outside the box and denied a second.
Subs: Luciano Becchio (for Elmander) 5, Josh Murphy (for Redmond) 5
• Swansea City:
6 Michel Vorm: Mixed bag. Booked for time-wasting. Suspect punching but fine stop from Gary Hooper.
6 Angel Rangel: Survived loud penalty appeals after handling Leroy Fer's header.
6 Ashley Williams: Excellent reactions to divert Leroy Fer's poke from close range behind for a corner.
6 Jordi Amat: Key defensive interception to deny Michael Turner in the second period.
6 Ben Davies: Good tussle with Nathan Redmond. Looks a decent prospect.
6 Jose Canas: Deserved his caution for a blatant handball. Spent more time snarling at the referee.
6 Jonathan de Guzman: Keeps Swans' ticking in their favoured central midfield areas. Knits it all together.
7 Nathan Dyer: Eased Sebastien Bassong out of the way to coolly opening the scoring. Constant menace.
6 Jonjo Shelvey: Best work came in the final quarter of the game when Swansea raided frequently.
6 Pablo Hernandez: Excellent technican. Fine array of passing.
5 Michu: A long way short of the player who terrorised the league last season.
Subs: Wilfried Bony (for Michu) 6, Alejandro Pozuelo (for Dyer) 6, Roland Lamah (for Hernandez) 5