TEAM NEWS: Alex Tettey returns for Norwich City’s Good Friday Championship game against Fulham
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Alex Tettey has recovered from his foot injury in one of two changes made by Daniel Farke for Fulham's Good Friday Championship visit.
Tettey replaces Onel Hernandez who is ruled out with a hamstring injury. Christoph Zimmermann is also back in the starting XI after his recent bout of illness but Grant Hanley is named on the bench.
Hanley was forced to miss Scotland's second friendly of the international break with shin splints and Farke admitted on Thursday he will have to monitor the big centre-back's workload over the run in.
Nelson Oliveira is also fit to make the bench after his calf problem. Marcus Edwards and Sean Raggett are among the replacements.
Marley Watkins misses out of the 18 after Farke was critical of his long haul flight to China over the international break which saw him return with jet lag.
You may also want to watch:
City line up (4-2-3-1): Gunn, Pinto, Zimmermann, Klose, Lewis, Reed, Tettey, Vrancic, Maddison, Murphy, Srbeny. Subs: McGovern (GK), Husband, Oliveira, Hoolahan, Raggett, Edwards, Hanley.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 5 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit
Fulham line up (4-3-3): Bettinelli, Fredericks, Odoi, Ream, Targett, Cairney, McDonald, Johansen, Piazon, Mitrovic, Ayite. Subs: Button (GK), Sessegnon, Fonte, Norwood, Christie, Kalas, Kamara.
City team news
Grant Hanley has been passed fit after missing Scotland's second friendly of the international break with shin splints. Alex Tettey (foot) and Nelson Oliveira (calf) are also back in the mix. Onel Hernandez (hamstring) is ruled out and Marley Watkins is unlikely to feature after a long haul trip to China with Wales. Moritz Leitner (hamstring), Marco Stiepermann (hernia) and Tom Trybull (ankle) are still out Matt Jarvis and Louis Thompson are unlikely to feature this season.
Fulham team news
The Cottagers could make a late call on Tomas Kalas, who featured for the Czech Republic in the China Cup after a month out with a hip injury.
Opposition manager – Slavisa Jokanovic
Missed out in the Championship play-offs last season but on course to finish in the top six again. Guided Fulham to a 16-match unbeaten league run. Previously earned Premier League promotion at Watford the season Norwich won the play-off final in 2015.
One to watch – Aleksandar Mitrovic
Scored seven goals in nine loan appearances for the Cottagers and added a brace for Serbia in a midweek 2-0 friendly win over Nigeria. Powerful striker, good in the air, but unable to force his way into Newcastle's plans this season.
Referee – Keith Stroud (Hampshire)
Booked Christoph Zimmermann and Jamal Lewis in Norwich's 0-0 stalemate against Bolton in February. Shown seven red and 118 yellow cards in 28 appointments this season.