Date set for Norwich City’s Carabao Cup fourth round match at Bournemouth
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's Carabao Cup fourth round match at AFC Bournemouth will take place on Tuesday, October 30 at 7.45pm.
Tickets for the match at the clash will go on general sale from 9am on Saturday (£13 adults, £10 over 65s, £10 full time students, £5 under-21s).
City will be hoping to go a step further than last season when they also got to the last 16 of the competition before going down to a brave 2-1 defeat at Arsenal after extra time.
City sealed their place in round four this season with a 4-3 win over Wycombe Wanderers last month thanks to a Jordan Rhodes hat-trick and a Tom Trybull strike.
In the previous round a young Canaries side eased to a 3-1 win in Wales as Dennis Srbeny bagged a brace whilst Max Aarons notched his first ever goal as a professional.
You may also want to watch:
The Canaries' League Cup campaign started with a 3-1 win at home to Stevenage courtesy of goals from Marco Stiepermann, Chistoph Zimmermann and Teemu Pukki.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 3 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 4 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 5 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 6 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 7 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 8 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 9 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 10 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000