Norwich City unveil new kit for 2017/18 season
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City has revealed the Canaries' latest kit as the squad look ahead to the 2017/18 season.
The shirt features the logo of the club's new sponsor and goes on sale at 8am on Saturday, July 1.
The new kit will be available from all three Canaries official stores - Castle Mall, intu Chapelfield and Carrow Road - and online. The strip is inspired by the famous Admiral kit of the late 1970s but with a modern twist.
City managing director, Steve Stone, said: 'I'm delighted with our new home kit for the 2017-18 season and I hope our fans will be pleased with it too.
'Once again, our retail team have done an outstanding job in designing a strong and classic kit for our squad to wear for the upcoming campaign.'
The new kit will debut at Carrow Road on Saturday, July 29 when the Canaries face Premier League newcomers Brighton in a pre-season friendly.
The season officially kicks off for Norwich City on Saturday, August 5 when they take on Fulham at Craven Cottage.
- 1 Café serving produce fresh from its farm opens in north Norfolk
- 2 Flames grip barn in north Norfolk
- 3 Fewer than half of village's homes occupied by full-time residents
- 4 'Quirky' two-bed cottage in Wymondham on sale for £350k
- 5 Norwich's 'hidden' church added to at risk list
- 6 7 major events to look forward to in Norfolk in July
- 7 West Norfolk town centre road closed following two-vehicle crash
- 8 Parked cars prevent buses from serving north Norfolk village
- 9 'Significant construction' on A47 to begin in 2023
- 10 Need for extension could mean Norwich roadworks continue for longer
The club courted controversy when they revealed betting Company LeoVegas as their sponsor this week over claims it was insensitive to fans with gambling addictions.
The club has confirmed they will work with gambling charities to promote responsible betting during the course of the sponsorship.
What do you think of the new Norwich City kit? Vote in our poll.