Norwich City unveil new kit for 2017/18 season
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City has revealed the Canaries' latest kit as the squad look ahead to the 2017/18 season.
The shirt features the logo of the club's new sponsor and goes on sale at 8am on Saturday, July 1.
The new kit will be available from all three Canaries official stores - Castle Mall, intu Chapelfield and Carrow Road - and online. The strip is inspired by the famous Admiral kit of the late 1970s but with a modern twist.
City managing director, Steve Stone, said: 'I'm delighted with our new home kit for the 2017-18 season and I hope our fans will be pleased with it too.
'Once again, our retail team have done an outstanding job in designing a strong and classic kit for our squad to wear for the upcoming campaign.'
You may also want to watch:
The new kit will debut at Carrow Road on Saturday, July 29 when the Canaries face Premier League newcomers Brighton in a pre-season friendly.
The season officially kicks off for Norwich City on Saturday, August 5 when they take on Fulham at Craven Cottage.
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 8 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 9 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case
The club courted controversy when they revealed betting Company LeoVegas as their sponsor this week over claims it was insensitive to fans with gambling addictions.
The club has confirmed they will work with gambling charities to promote responsible betting during the course of the sponsorship.
What do you think of the new Norwich City kit? Vote in our poll.