Norwich City unveil new 2013/14 away kit
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City have unveiled their new 2013/14 away kit with the help of record signing Ricky van Wolfswinkel.
The black and white design is available to pre-order online or through the Canary Stores at Chapelfield, Castle Mall and Carrow Road.
Norwich City's head of sales and marketing Will Hoy said: 'This is the latest in a line of excellent home and away shirts provided by our official kit manufacturer Errea. Ricky was great fun to work with on the launch and he loves the new away kit, and we certainly hope it proves just as popular with our fans.'
'The recently-launched 2013-14 home shirt has sold extremely well and we're confident our new away kit will also be a winner with the Yellow Army.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 City confirm midfielder exit
- 8 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath